Privacy and Statutory Statement
Deyton Bell is committed to managing our business in a responsible way. This includes protecting your privacy and this page explains what information we may collect about users of our website and how we might use it.
1. If you choose to provide us with your personal information on the Web, we may use it to better understand and improve on the services that Deyton Bell and its web site offer.
2. If you give us your consent, you may be added to our private mailing list, which we may use to provide you with the latest information on Deyton Bell and our services.
3. We do not sell any personal information to other companies or third parties.
4. We do not use your name, address, email address, or phone number to deliver Internet ads or unsolicited mail.
5. If you are part of our mailing lists, we will always have a clear mechanism for you to remove yourself from future mailings.
Deyton Bell Limited are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have procedures in place to ensure that information about you is not disclosed to third parties without your permission, that it is kept safe, and that it is not damaged or destroyed.
We appreciate that you may require some statutory information about Deyton Bell Limited, so key information is detailed below:
Company name: Deyton Bell Limited
UK Office address: Newton Hall, Town Street, Newton, Cambridge, CB22 7ZE, United Kingdom.
UK Registered office: Mill House, Mill Court, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5LG, United Kingdom.
UK Company Number: 5633228
UK VAT Number: 874 5629 81
If you have any comments or questions regarding our business or our policies, please contact us at email@example.com.